Ford family SUV models are available here at Griffin Ford Fort Atkinson, and whether you’re on the search for a vehicle that can tow, hit the open roads, or help on every big move, our team has you covered. There are a couple of important things you’ll want to look for when you’re ready to find that new perfect Ford SUV, and our team is here to help.
What to Look For in a Family SUV
There are a couple of important features to consider when purchasing the right SUV for your family and lifestyle. Here are some of the great systems and features you’ll find in our Ford vehicles.
- Safety Features: Our Ford vehicles are designed to keep you and your family safe no matter what the open road might bring. That’s why they’re equipped with the Ford Co-Pilot360™ systems, and features like lane-keeping, automatic emergency braking, the Blind Spot Information system, and more.
- Cargo and Passenger Space: Ford’s latest models have passenger and cargo space that makes it easy to carry everything you need for road trips, college move-ins, and after school pickups. Find two and three-row seating and innovative cargo solutions.
- Towing Capability: If you’re planning on towing, there are lots of great Ford SUV model options available for your needs. You can tow boats, trailers, and even RVs, which all help to make for great family memories.
- Comfort Features: From the longest drive to the close-to-home errand, your family deserves to be comfortable on every ride. Our vehicles are equipped with comfort and luxury features and plenty of legroom, climate control systems, and more.
- Entertainment Systems: Whether you love listening to books, music, or the radio, the advanced navigation and entertainment systems available in our Ford SUVs are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Visit Griffin Ford Fort Atkinson, your local Ford dealership, to enjoy these excellent Ford SUV family features for yourself today.